How to reach the negative effect for your brand in 2020?
1. Spam. Send as many as you can e-mails, messages to your clients. On social media post as much as possible. Content doesn't matter, matters just the quantity of information.
2. Comment. Write and share comments on any news. Negative and offensive comments give just the best results in seeking negative feedback.
3. Be politically active. Any political conflict, any news? Comment, share, express your opinion. Choose your side and be strict about your position.
4. Ignore any value changes in the world. Climate protection initiatives? No need to talk about it. Differences between woman and man wages, sexual abusement, toxic waste, war refugees.. nonsense. Ignore.
5. Shock, provoke your target group audience. Don't mind any etiquette norms.
6. Hide your brand goals and communication strategy from your colleagues. Let them guess and share these presumptions with others.
7. No new ideas. No new technologies. No new payment methods. Nothing new. All good what is once tried old.
8. Mock from others. From client comments, questions, things they buy (E.g. If you sell socks laugh that your client bought just one pair of socks, say that might be that your client is dumb or poor because no one buys one pair, all smart people buy 3 pairs as a minimum).
If you really want your brand and communication to be successful at 2020 use these points just the opposite.
Good luck this year and do not forget to smile more often.